Monday 17 October 2011

Pet Peeves

So since it has been a particularly crappy Monday, i was thinking of doing a light and carefree post about fun things but that wouldn't be very fun. So instead I'm going in the opposite direction. I'm going to tell you about a few things that really tick me off.

  1. Small bags, tucked under the arm.
  2. When you see women walking around with their toes hanging over the front of their shoes. I mean really, are you telling me they cant feel it?
  3. BBM updates all day.
  4. Camel- toe is never okay. If you are wearing leggings as pants check it every now and then please. For every bodies sanity.
  5. Kitten heels -  this really gets me
  6. The constant flicking of a pen.
  7. The smell of dog, or dog/cat hair all over the house.
  8. People who wear tiny plasters over their pimples. Its makes me stare even more than the pimple would.
  9. Noisy eaters.
  10. Playing loud cellphone music in public area's. get earphones.

It really helps to get it out. Comment and tell me your pet peeves

x

No comments:

Post a Comment