This weekend in Cape Town it has been an absolute scorcher. And for once I've actually welcomed the heat, despite the fact that i am definite lover of winter. So this evening I've chosen to relax by the pool and enjoy this beautiful evening while blogging. This is the way i love to end off my weekends.
- Forever New has some pretty amazing new stuff at the moment.
- Grown men are in a pool they turn into kids.
- The Waterfront has a crazy amount of activities and fun things to do besides shop.
- I love my man-friend more than anything, and by man-friend i do of course mean boyfriend.
- My friends really are an interesting bunch but i love them anyway.
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is a must see.
- The Staves are my new favourite band.
- Kim Lombard from Life-of-Lombard is going to be in the February issue of Glamour SA.
- Redesigning a blog is harder with zero technological ability
- The boyfriend and i are extremely addicted to the trash everyone calls Jersey Shore.
What have you learnt recently?