Monday 12 September 2011

kings of leon



Since its September, that means it near to October, which means, its too close to my birthday. Which gets me excited not only for the obvious reason, no no, its for something much bigger and better than my birthday. Its KINGS OF LEON. unnecessary caps shows the full extent of my utmost happiness at the fact that i will be in the front row at Kings of Leon concert on my birthday! yes that's right. They are on of my favorite bands and I'm lucky that one of my favorite people (Sean) caught on to my hints.
One of my loveliest and best friends Bri loves Maroon 5, about as much as i love Kings of Leon, (though don't get me wrong, i too am a huge fan of Maroon 5, but perhaps not their biggest fan, no that's Miss Brianne) and she went to their concert on her birthday and the unthinkable happened - Adam Levine pulled her on stage and sang her the best HAPPY BIRTHDAY she will possibly ever hear.
So in hearing this story i immediately got the picture of kings of lean lead singer Caleb pulling up and serenading the life out of Happy birthday. so fortunately or unfortunately that's all i can envision of the concert.
But never the less, its going to be amazeballs.




Ans the awesomeness continues. . .



1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you just said its gonna be Amazeballs

    ReplyDelete