Monday 17 October 2011

Hello, you may join my shoe collecion.


I have been pinning for these babies for about 3 months. I first saw them in August at the Canal Walk branch, but since its probably the largest Mr Price store they only had GIANT sized shoes.  For like BFG (Big Friendly Giant - one of my favourite children's books by Roald Dahl apart from Matilda OFCOURSE) kind of people. I think i might have teared up when i saw these and couldn't immediately get them. 

But i was over joyed and maybe a bit too excited when i almost attacked a women holding them. I frantically asked "where did you get those!!" and she looked sort of frightened, and before she even lifted her hand toward the back of the store i was running like a fatty at Spur on Monday nights.

They are perfect for summer, and they were only R130. jaw dropper i know.
Get to your nearest Mr Price and snatch up a a pair of these.

Love to Mr Price for these babies. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment