Sunday 19 February 2012

10 things i learnt this weekend

  1. A 21km run is no joke.  The man-friend did one today.  i think i would struggle with 10km.
  2. Harry Potter movies are too confusing, i always forget the previous ones. Maybe because i haven't read the books
  3. Mr Price has some kick ass new winter stuff. Ive hot my eye on a pair of boots.
  4. Lazy days in the pool and sun make for lazy nights. The sun really takes it out of me.
  5. Reading gets me relaxed in a way nothing else can. Happy Ever After by Patricia Scanlan has been exercising my mind for the last few days.
  6. Easter reminds me of being a child. I love it. I get chocolates!
  7. Kids are funny little people. The things that come out of their mouths really astound me.
  8. Instagram is the main reason i want an iPhone. Sad? I think yes.
  9. Affordable apartments are hard to find but spending money on the decorating is easy.
  10. Photoshop is too complex. I'm still leaning new things everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment