Friday 1 November 2013

DIY leaf crown

Are you that kid that was always cast as a tree in the school plays? Well I've never experienced it, so I thought, woodlands themed party.  Perfect time to be a tree.  Now I know this is not an excitement for most, but when it comes with a promise of DIY'ing, I'm in.  

So I set about making my leaf crown, and it turns out it was actually pretty simple.  Here is a simple breakdown on how I made it.

You will need:

  • 2 pieces of Floral wire (found at any flower shop/market)
  • Floral tape (preferably green)
  • Green leaves (flower markets/your garden)
  • Scissors
The how to will follow in a tutorial video, coming tomorrow.
The end product looks something like this (excuse the iPhone picture).



And an awkward selfie in the car.

It's simple and fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment