Tuesday 13 September 2011

the fishtail braid

I can say in all honesty that the only braid i can do is the one my mom taught me in grade 4 i think, and since i will no longer be with mommy dearest i will now have to fend for myself when it comes to the braiding of my hair. This is worrying because i know its only a matter of time before i have a slight/major bald patch, not including the one i already have. This will be the result of me pulling out the section of my hair, due to the frustration of not being able to do these normal 'girl' tasks. i mean a braid, that's easy enough right? no. I get my sister to do even a normal braid. sad little creature i am.

So here it is, the fishtail braid. and its lovely. i think it would have looked lovely when i had my long hair, i want you back. NOW. i mean please hair, grow faster. thank you.









            


Happy braiding. hope you all end off with a full head of hair and sweet fishtail braid.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment